- Visitors to the exhibition(s) of Anusha Fashion;
- Visitors to the Anusha Fashion website;
- Recipients of newsletters and emails sent by Anusha Fashion to visitors of our exhibitions and/or website;
- All other persons who contact Anusha Fashion or of whom Anusha Fashion processes personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We process personal data you have provided to us, personal data generated during your visit to our exhibitions and/or our website and when reading newsletters and emails sent by us to visitors of our exhibitions. We also process personal data we have obtained from other sources such as Social Media platforms.
Potential personal data we collect:
- Name, email address and/or your photo when you visit our exhibitions and make use of the technologies we offer to you to receive a Good GIF or your Good Fashion Action Plan
- Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies:
- IP address
- Your browsing behaviour on the website such as information on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the visited pages and the manner in which you navigate on the website;
- Whether you open a newsletter of email and what sections you select.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. For certain sites on Anusha Fashion Web Site, registering or supplying personal information sets such a cookie. By setting this cookie, Anusha Fashion will remember your details the next time you visit our Web Site, so you do not have to re-enter the information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent at any time you would like. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Web Site. Cookies can be easily disabled or erased. Simply click on your respective browser type below to go directly to the respective user guide and to learn how to disable or erase cookies:
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Maintaining contact with the visitors of our exhibitions and website.
Your contact details and photo will be recorded in our system and can be used to send you updates on your Good Fashion Action Plan and additional sustainable fashion related information.
Improving our communications on fashion appetite and behaviour.
We believe it is important to approach you with information that is relevant to you. We combine and analyse the personal data in our possession to do this. We correspondingly determine what information and channels are relevant and what the best times to provide information or to establish contact are. We do not process any special personal data or confidential information for marketing campaigns. We will need to ask your prior permission if we want to create a personal, individual profile. You can always withdraw this permission at a later time.
Understanding your interest in and views on sustainable fashion;
Improving our non-commercial fashion campaigns;
Improving and securing our website www.anushafashion.com;
Preparing user statistics; The user statistics of the website enable us to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behaviour. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. We use the collected information to improve the website.